Cleansed and Refreshed

April 12, 2017



Hi Loves,

For those of you who follow me on my social media accounts, you know that on March 30, 2017 I started my 3 day juice cleanse, followed by 2 days of Puree vegetable soups.

As promised here my video on my experience with juicing and my current diet.  



My 5 Day Detox Breakdown

My 3 day Juice Cleanse was provided by Anti Vice. I found them locally through google. 

Here is a break down of my three days :)

Breakfast

MORNING AFTER
cucumber, coconut water, blueberry, kale, lemon

Mid Day Snack

GREEN GIANT
cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, romaine, lemon, chlorophyll

Lunch

ALL STAR
apple, carrot, celery, beet, lemon, ginger

Afternoon Pick Me Up

ILLUMINATOR
grapefruit, orange, pineapple, cayenne pepper

Dinner

GREEN GIANT
cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, romaine, lemon, chlorophyll

I was having at least 500ml of water before and in between my juices. I made some homemade vegetable broth that I would usually have with my Dinner. 

On The 4th and 5th day I would have a juice for breakfast and for snacks.For lunch and dinner I had vegetable puree soup. On the 6th day I started a clean diet of Ketosis.

The movie I mentioned in my video is " Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" you can find it on Netflix :)


Follow me on my social media accounts for instant shenanagans. :) 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images