Eye Brow Tutorial- Video

March 23, 2015


Hey Loves,

Here's a quick video on how I fill and shape my eyebrows. This video is best seen in full screen. :)


I hope you enjoyed my quick eyebrow tutorial! Still trying to get the hang of recording and editing.

Products used:

  • Eyebrow pencil 
  • Angled Brow Brush
  • Mascara Brush
  • Sculpting Wax (You can use hair wax or moulding paste)
  • Tinted eyebrow Gel
  • Foundation 

 Quick tip.

Once your done this is a great time to tweeze! You have already created your desired shape, now just tweeze outside the lines. :)

When filling in my brows I always like to use a shade lighter then my actual brow. I don't like them too dark or harsh. Fresh and defined brows for me, please and thanks!

Have fun!

xo

J.R



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images