Curls, Dumbbells & Glitter

November 10, 2014

First off I wanted to say Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by :)
What is Curls ,Dumbbells & Glitter? Its me, in a nut shell. 

I am known for my crazy curls, I'm on my get fit journey and what girl doesn't love a bit of glitter? I thought it was the perfect title for my personal blog. 

This blog will be all over the place. Just like I'm all over the place. Recipes, product reviews, make-up tutorials, works out and dear diaries. I'm definitely indecisive about most things. But when it comes to my passions I am focused. 

 I have a Strong passion for creative expression, and I find myself constantly taking the drivers seat of that passion with inspiration and a positive outlook. I may be all over the place but I am grounded. 

I went to school for Make-up Artistry. I'm an X-treme eyelash technician and have my own handmade jewellery line. I also had fantasies of being a writer. But that book will never be read, that story will never be told, and the heart ache never felt. 

A lot of my close friends have had to suffer from my excitement to jump from one project to the next. Fearing I will never stick to one thing.  Some may even say I am misguided.  

Truth be told I don't feel misguided. I don't feel as though I am dabbling in to much. I feel blessed to be able to express myself freely through all the creative outlets that speak to me.  

So I say welcome to Curls, Dumbbells & Glitter. Join me on my adventures. I hope you enjoy my posts, try some recipes, and test out some of my favourite products 
  
But most of all, I hope through my passions you find inspiration to follow your dreams, or to try something new. Because that's the beauty of it all. Its never too late to try. 

Xo 

J.R 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images